Wednesday, March 10, 2010

NEW KID CUDI VIDEO



So yeah, big fan of the Cudi.
I never saw the first video for "Pursuit of Happiness", but apparently it was a bomb.
So they made a new one.
And it makes my head spin.
I've been on that couch many times before and i gotta say i love, love, LOVE this video.



Here's the original for comparison.



I gotta say I prefer the new one. I can definitely dig the high-concept vision over the typical party-video idea.




On another note 100th POST!!!



I'm not really sure what to put here.....but it feels like some kind of accomplishment.
To celebrate, "Mayhem of the Music Meister" from the series Batman: The Brave & The Bold starring Neil Patrick Harris as said Music Meister. ENJOY! And thanks to everyone who's been reading (and NOT commenting...jerks) all this time.






-BR13N

No comments:

Post a Comment